1. Low international recognition about Estonia as a financial services location.
2. Low domestic understanding about the role of capital markets.
3. Requirement to attract liquidity, employment and expertise to Estonia.
4. Requirement to develop export sales for members and Estonian service providers.
5. Consulting and leading a diverse stakeholder group.
6. Creating a viable positioning and strategy for FinanceEstonia.
1. Insightful, expert analysis, including Estonia’s first sector paper on Treasury & Shared
2. Distinct role and sustainable business model created for FinanceEstonia.
3. Profile of Estonia and FinanceEstonia members raised in domestic and international
4. Knowledge transfer via events and briefing papers.
1. Research of financial services sector in Estonia and positioning relative to industry
trends and competition.
2. Identification of where Estonia possessed USP’s and sustainable advantages.
3. Proposed key activities and focus sectors to FinanceEstonia board.
4. Creation of quality, compelling content – website, brochures, case studies, etc.
5. Lead Treasury & Shared Services sector activity.
6. Promotion of FinanceEstonia via direct sales, industry networking and at domestic
and international events.