Finance Estonia is a public-private partnership developing the financial services sector in Estonia.
The goal of Finance Estonia is to generate business by fostering innovation, attracting capital and internationalisation.
Finance Estonia works with members and stakeholders to attract business, ensure competitiveness and lobby for change.
- Low international recognition about Estonia as a financial services location.
- Low domestic market understanding about the role of capital markets.
- Requirement to attract liquidity, expertise and employment.
- Requirement to develop export sales for Finance Estonia members.
- Consulting and leadig a diverse stakeholder group.
- Creating a viable positioning and strategy for Finance Estonia.
> Research of financial services sector in Estonia and positioning relative to competition.
> Identification of where Estonia possess USPs and sustainable advantages.
> Proposed key activities and focus sectors to board.
> Creation of quality, compelling content - website, brochures, events.
> Lead activity for Treasury & Shared Services sector.
> Promotion of Finance Estonia via direct sales, networking and events.
+ Expert analysis, including Estonia's first sector paper on Treasury & Shared Services.
+ Distinct role and sustainable business model created for Finance Estonia.
+ Profile of Estonia and Finance Estonia members raised in domestic and international markets.
+ Knowledge transfer via events and briefing papers.