Founded in 2013, Union is a FinTech developer based in Tallinn, Estonia.
Union serves a range of bank, FX, consumer finance and credit union clients with client engagement, credit scoring and core banking solutions.
- Transform from customised software to scalable, product model.
- Lack of synergy between existing solutions.
- Lack of integrated approach to commercial and functional development.
- Mature market with long sales cycles.
- Requirement to uptier interal skills, documents and processes.
> Validation of IT solutions, relevance to market need and value added.
> Validation of best markets, MVP and Union's advantages and USPs.
> Creation of value propositions and product identities.
> Creation of multi-channel marketing strategy and content.
> Launch of new business development drive in UK, Nordic and Baltic markets.
> Regular meetings, briefings and trainings involving developers and management.
+ Full stack solution for origination, validation and back office management created.
+ Strong brand identity and market recognition created.
+ Development and launch expenses minimised.
+ Signed 5 clients within first 2 years of operation.
+ Company cash flow positive without need to dilute equity.